Vanatoa Holiday Homes is located on the island of Muhu in the village of Koguva, and is open to guests all year round. Vanatoa is the perfect location for a vacation, but also for company events, seminars and trainings. Fond memories of weddings and other festivities held at Vanatoa have stayed with people for decades.
There are several different options for an overnight stay to choose from at Vanatoa – we offer something for everyone. Please click on the link of interest below to check for prices.
Our facilities include:
- Main house- for up to 24 people, the main house provides you with all the comfort you need; it also includes a wheelchair accessible room
- Granary- for up to 29 people, the granary includes 4 rooms with bunk beds, each room has a separate bathroom
- Fyke shed- for up to 11 people during summer months, the fyke shed offers guests a more romantic atmosphere
- Pärdi farm- for up to 14 people, Pärdi is perfect for a smaller group or a family holiday
- Camping- for up to 30 tents
- Caravan park- for up to 10 vehicles, with all the necessary services
- Finnish sauna- for up to 20 sauna enthusiasts
- Electric and infrared sauna- for up to 5 sauna enthusiasts
- Other amenities- for the support and comfort of our guests
The buildings at Vanatoa accommodate up to 70 guests. Additionally, we can provide extra beds for babies and children.
The hall on the ground floor of the main house, the bar and the large yard are common areas open to all our guests. Also, there is a pool table and a children’s play area in the common room located on the first floor of the main house.
During the summer months, our guests can lounge in our outdoor-café, and our small handicraft shop has the best-quality local products.